Why study in Russia?
Russia may not be the first study destination to come to mind.
- However, there are attractive undergraduate study options in one of the world's growing economic nations.
- Russia's membership of the European Higher Education Area means that Russian universities and higher education institutions have begun to offer a more Westernised model of higher education.
That process is only beginning, though, and Russian universities can be challenging places, with a legacy of political interference, nepotism and corruption.
- There are more than 600 state universities and a considerable number of private universities of variable quality.
- English-medium teaching exists but is restricted to a handful of universities who are eager to recruit internationally (not just from the UK and the US).
Because Russia is a relatively new study abroad destination for international students, fees to study there are not expensive.
- There is a wide variety of degree programmes to study in Russia, from law, arts and languages to computing, mathematics and sciences.
- Fees will vary depending on the programme of study but are likely to be between ?2,500 and ?5,000 per year.
As with any international study experience, accommodation and living costs must be taken into account.
- Finding student accommodation in Russia can be difficult so many students tend to stay in university halls of residence.
We assist in:
- Consulting on all the aspects of education in Russia, but we focus more on higher education in Russia
- Guiding through the Application process
- Counseling on visa formalities and visa application process.
For further information on partnerships please contact Vlad Dovolnii e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org